|Try it Out: See live example of EZcalculator.|
Best Fit: California Enterprise Zones. (Do you have an incentive zone in a different state? Talk to Chabin about customized options).
Description: The EZcalculator is an interactive, online tool for California Enterprise Zones. Economic development professionals, business owners and managers, and accountants can access the EZcalculator on your website, input their hiring and equipment purchase plans for five years, and immediately see an estimate of the sales and hiring tax credits they may be eligible to receive.
More Information: See live example of EZcalculator. Contact email@example.com or call 530-345-0364 ext. 26. Read more about Chabin's successful incentive zone applications.
- Easy – nothing to learn, no training required.
- Flexible data entry – adjust for eligibility and turnover rates, hourly wages, sales tax rate, etc.
- Instant results – complete a few data fields, submit, and see a report of the estimated tax credits.
- Share results – save or print the report to share with others or include in a proposal.
- Try different scenarios – your original data entries are available throughout your session, just edit your data to test how different wages, turnover rates, hiring plans, or purchases will affect your potential tax credit.
- Updates – any formula updates stemming from legislative changes (i.e. minimum wage, sales tax rate, etc.) will be provided for the life of the account.